Last year‘s review was a personal inventory into life, time management, and learning the technique of lowering stress. 2015 brought a lot of change in the fourth quarter, with health and wellness leading the way as we go into 2016. We didn’t travel as much as past years, but we did a lot of fun family activities including our first family cruise on Disney Cruise Lines! I would say the theme for 2015 for Get Clued In is continuing to balance family, work, and life. I am also trying to introduce wellness and health with essential oils, and more natural eating towards the end of the year. I am so grateful for all that we have and another year with you all!
Here are my top posts for 2015, not necessarily because of traffic to the site, but because I enjoyed writing them and sharing with you and some of them did receive more traffic and attention than others.
- Milestones & Memories – Princess Party Fun! We hosted a big birthday at our home for our little princess who is not so little anymore. She turned 6! It was a cold, snowy February day and we were sure everyone would cancel, but no, alas, we live in Colorado where people run in 6 feet of snow! More people showed up than RSVP’ed because let’s face it, what else can children do when they are trapped at home on cold, snowy days in Colorado? It was crowded, it was insane, but it was fun, and hailed by our little princess as “the best party ever!”
- Disney Cruise Line’s Disney Dream- Top 20 Tips for First Timers- We loved our first cruise as a family, and sailing Disney is like none other. It’s quite a treat to travel or do anything with Disney. The pictures of this post say it all. It was our parents’ 70th birthday, and we had our whole family together. It was quite the treat. We had a blast and cannot wait until our next sail date. It was the only family trip we were able to squeeze in this year, with no phones, or emails, so I have to say it was quite special.
- Am I cheating? This post was hilarious to write, fun and honestly, got a ton of traffic. All you people love reality TV and a good scandal even when there is none. It explains why Trump is leading the GOP side of things too — we all love drama and can’t stop reading/watching/hearing it. Anyway, politics aside, I am glad I got your attention. This post is awesome!
- Sherlock Holmes in Denver– The Game is Afoot! I got the privilege to blog for Mile High Mamas and go on a murder mystery through The Denver Museum of Nature and Science at the Sherlock exhibit. We had a great time and enjoyed the evening of mystery and solving crimes. I had a lot of fun writing this post too, so it made the Year in Review.
- My Top 10 Oils – There’s an oil for that! Honestly, all my essential oils posts are in this Year in Review and you can read about them at my ESSENTIAL OILS tab from my home page but they have helped so much this year. Last year, I was sick nearly every month with something new, something extreme. While I say these do not substitute for medical treatment, I know they have helped me and my family this past year for wellness, symptom relief, and just over all feeling great! Other top posts are my DIY Body Wash and DIY deodorant, naturally.
Happy New Year! Here’s to a great 2016!
Postscript: As the clock hits midnite here in Florida, I raise my glass for one big toast to you, my neighbors and dear friends affectionately entitled, K***e Krazy. This past year we were so thankful for you, and we look forward to seeing you all in the New Year. Our hearts are full with how much love, care, and affection we all have for one another, and not just with words, but with actions. This Year in Review is dedicated to you, Krazy bunch 🙂 Happy New Year and so many more to come with you all.